It’s Friday, which means it’s time for your weekly dose of link love!
- Best read of the week. Awesome, awesome, awesome: Real life advice from women who lift
- Great tips: Burpee substitutions and modifications
- Read/watch, and learn! How to do a painless kettlebell snatch
- Looks like a fun one to bring into class: Fun partner bootcamp workout
- More reasons everyone needs gym friends: The #1 habit you should have to lose weight and 3 tips for staying on track with your fitness
- Fun: Barre ab burner
- Love this move: Barbell bent over row tutorial
- Provocative: Your food is poisoning you
- Some tips on being more deliberate with food: Are you a mindless eater?
- A must read before you buy your next loaf: Is any bread actually healthy for you?
- Simple but delish side dish: Honey roasted carrots
- Adding to the dinner list: Creamy sun-dried tomato chicken “pasta”
- Great list: Homemade nut butter recipes
- Craving greens? Get your greens salad
- Warm me: Easy black bean and chickpea veggie chili
- This looks so good: Warm and roasted winter salad bowl
Blogging and Social Media
- Good ones! 25 quick WordPress tips
- Great tips: How to set up your desk ergonomically
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Love: Don’t make excuses, make your dreams come true
- Non-fitness books every fitness professional should read: New reading material from Tony Gentilcore and Dean Somerset
- Easy to forget: Choose one thing and do it well
- Yes: Stop being disappointed in your body
- Great read: When doubt kicks in
- Authentic and genuine: Don’t worry, you won’t look like me
- Rage: The emotional side of weight loss
Readers, let’s chat! What was the best part of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
Best part of my week was our food tasting at our wedding venue last night… so fun! This weekend is a gym friend get together, a blogger class at Flywheel, and probably going out for my friend Matt’s 30th birthday on Saturday night. I’m also looking forward to a completely free Sunday. Catch you later, friends!