Hello, loves! It’s been quiet on F&F this week. Lots going on with wedding planning, and I’ve been in a little bit of a writing funk. I was able to share this inspiration though, so if you missed it on Tuesday, check it out. And then enjoy the weekly link love!
- Build your glutes: How to design an optimal glute training program
- Looks like a good one: Spring fever total body barre workout
- A fun recap of our experience at Barry’s Bootcamp this week: New Balance, Kate Spade, Barry’s, and More!
- Feeling lost? I joined the gym – now what?
- Good pro con list! Which is better, body part splits versus whole body workouts
- Helpful: Upper body moves for weak or injured wrists
- Um, hello: Spiralized Mediterranean beet and feta skillet bake
- Need: Double chocolate granola
- Up my alley: Chocolate banana chickpea brownies
- Comfort: White chickpea chili
- Made these for lunch this week: Millet cakes with carrots and spinach
- Yummy list: 51 easy and healthy veggie sides
- Fun! 22 portable meals and snacks you can make in a muffin pan
- For my fellow avocado lovers: 36 avocado recipes to try now
- Low carb deliciousness: Spaghetti squash lasagna casserole
- Helpful: 4 tips for creating a user friendly blog menu
- This really spoke to me: Does finding your blog niche feel limiting?
- Genuine: Lessons learned from 5 years of blogging
- For your photos: Easy cheats for way better smartphone photos
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- For motivation: What you can say instead of “I don’t feel like it”
- For productivity: 10 secrets to getting 90% of your work done before noon
- Yes: The best thing you can do for yourself and all the women around you
- Love: Jenes and genes – on how I learned to love my body
Readers, let’s chat! What links are speaking to you this week? What were the best parts of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
Best parts of my week? The fun class at Barry’s Bootcamp with my blog friends, ordering our save the dates, and a bunch of awesome workouts
This weekend? I’m subbing for spin tonight at 5pm (come!), tomorrow Tim and I are going to a beer and cheese festival, and Sunday I will be working on some blog projects in the kitchen.
Whatever you do, enjoy it!