You guys are good.
You don’t let anything get by you.
Not anything with chocolate chips.
Not anything with sweet potato.
And definitely not anything with both chocolate chips AND sweet potatoes.
In this week’s weekly meal plan post, I mentioned that a noteworthy breakfast I enjoyed over the weekend involved chocolate chip sweet potato pancakes. You guys swooped right in to demand this recipe.
I don’t really blame you.
Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Pancakes
Makes 4 medium-bigger sized pancakes
- 1 large sweet potato, baked and mashed
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (any milk would be fine)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp agave
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray or grease skillet over medium high heat.
- Pour enough batter onto skillet to make one pancake, then flip away.
- Repeat x3, then enjoy your breakfast.
These were so tasty with some sliced banana on the side and a dab of maple syrup on top.
Let’s chat! What’s your favorite pancake to have on the weekends?
If you are looking for more pancake ideas, check out these past F&F pancake posts:
- Apple Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
- Banana Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
- Extra Chocolatey Strawberry Pancakes
- Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Chia Seed Pancakes
Enjoy the day!