I did a Confessions post back in the day.
I think since it’s Friday, it’s a good time for another one.
- Sometimes I forget to bring flip-flops when I shower at the gym. I say a quick prayer that I don’t contract a foot fungus and go in to the stall barefoot anyways. This happened this morning.
- If I have my mind set on ordering dessert at a restaurant, sometimes I’ll factor that in to my decision on what to order for my meal.
- If you have a buttload of makeup on, your hair looks perfect, you are wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, and you are in the gym: I’m judging you.
- If you are wearing high heels and carrying a huge bottle of shampoo that’s greater than 3.4 ounces at the airport: I’m also judging you.
- I tell my group ex instructors to refrain from playing vulgar music, but almost every playlist of mine has at least one song with a bad word. #iamahypocrite
- I have felt really lost lately when it comes to blogging. Where do I fit into the “bigger picture?” How do I get more people to comment? Does anyone REALLY care what I say? Have I lost focus..?
- Sometimes I think about what beer I’m going to drink later during my workouts.
- Last night I was so hangry after sitting in an hour and a half’s worth of Mass Pike traffic trying to pick Tim up at the airport that I texted him, “can you bring me out a snack” and I inhaled three-quarters of a bag of Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Crisps. #whoeatsjustoneserving
- Sometimes I’ll base the kind of wine I order on whether I’m able to pronounce it.
- I pack breakfast, a mid-morning snack, a main part of lunch, a secondary part of lunch, and two afternoon snacks for work every single day.
Confess something to me!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Anyone doing anything confession-worthy?!