Welcome to the first Friday Favorites of 2015! I’ve played with the idea of switching up the format and/or frequency of this Friday Favorites series, but I haven’t yet put my finger on what exactly it is I’d like to do with it. Any feedback or suggestions for me?
If you missed any F&F posts this week, here you go:
- How I Maintained Fitness Through the Holidays
- Life Lately: December 2014
- F&F Holiday Hustle: Reflections and Sponsor Shout Out
Enjoy today’s round-up!
- Fun way to switch things up: Avoid a plateau by switching your grip
- Check yourself: 5 easy fixes to common kettlebell mistakes
- For the medicine ball fans: Full body medicine ball workout
- Important: Standing up for your health and food choices
- Do you have any kitchen or cooking goals this year? 10 kitchen habits to adopt in 2015
- Please just don’t do one: 5 reasons to avoid detoxes and cleanses
- For the ripe bananas: Paleo chocolate chip banana bread squares
- Yum: Sweet potato rounds with herbed ricotta and walnuts
- For your chocolate cravings: Brownie batter protein bites and crispy chocolate coconut protein bars
- Looks easy enough! Spaghetti squash primavera
- Fun side dish: Brussels sprouts salad with pecorino and oranges
- This is next level: Spiced orange hot chocolate
- Fun dinner idea: Chili garlic chicken skewers with yogurt sauce
- Holy moly: Pomegranate feta bison burgers
- Awesome: Sweet potato crust quiche
- So creative: Berry crunch French toast cups
- Um, HELLO: Chocolate coconut protein bars
Blogging and Social Media
- Great tips: 7 questions for your year end blog clean up
- Use em: Make blogging easier with categories and tags
- Cool resource: Free printable 2015 blog planner
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Perfectly said: Seeing progress isn’t always easy
- What’s your 2015 mantra? Three easy steps to choosing your word
- Create meaning: 36 resolutions that actually matter for 2015
- Are you giving enough to yourself? A shift in energy
- Love: 14 productivity and happiness blogs to read in the New Year
- Well written: Stop saying you’re sorry about my dead mother
- I need so many of these. Number 3!?!? Bought it. 15 finds for 2015
Readers, let’s chat! What was the best part of your week? What are you looking forward to this week? As always, feel free to share any lovable links you stumbled upon this week in the comments.
These are really great ones! I haven’t read any of them this week. I’m about to dive in!
thanks for the link love, friend 🙂 Have a great weekend!! I’ve sent a bunch of those recipes to Roberto to add to our “must make” list, thanks!
Great links-I haven’t seen most of these!
Thanks for adding one of my links! I can’t wait to check out some of those recipes today! For the ripe bananas, hahah perfect. Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for sharing my post! I’m glad you liked it :):)