Time for another round of Friday Favorites! Last week, one of my friends told me that she loves reading F&F Friday Favorites when she wakes up on Saturday mornings. Another friend of mine opens all the links that interest her when she gets to work on Friday mornings, and then slowly reads them throughout the day.
I’m wondering, when do you guys like to dive into my weekly link love roundup?
Just curious. 🙂
- I think I’m making some of these: 7 workout mistakes you’re likely making if you’re trying to gain strength
- A tricky subject: What is exercise addiction and dependence
- Amen to all: The worst nutrition and fitness advice, and what to try instead
- My legs and bum hurt already: The ultimate squat workout
- Read and learn: The low down on bars
- Always a struggle, but so worth it: The best way to de-seed a pomegranate
- Woah: Butternut squash goat cheese dip
- I’m obsessed with both farro AND veggies, so yeah: Farro veggie bowls
- Great idea: Lower sugar homemade fruit and veggie snacks
- Want: Roasted Brussels sprout quinoa gratin
- Yes please: Swiss chard and quinoa cakes with garlic yogurt
- This is seriously next level: Blood orange ricotta cheesecake with red wine glazed figs
- Fun app: Smashed sweet potato guacamole bites
- Colorful and uses all my fave flavors: Winter chopped salad with blood orange vinaigrette
- Cool snack idea: Pumpkin crunch granola
- <3 cookies: Banana nut protein cookies
Blogging and Social Media
- Saving for future reference: How to respond to brand email inquiries
- Haven’t heard of some of these: 9 apps every blogger needs
- Yes, yes, yes: The business of blogging and branding
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Interesting: Why more women are ditching the pill
- Got chills from reading this one, you guys: Landmines
- Need: 4 ways to break free from being so busy
- Love: Give presence
- Awesome read: How to get out of your own way and let your life shine
Readers, let’s chat! What links are you loving this week? And as always, what was the best part of your week? What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Best part of my week was being snowed in! Had so much fun just being at home. This weekend we are hosting a party for our bridesmaids and groomsmen + their dates so they can all meet and mingle ahead of time. This way no date has to worry about not knowing anyone on the shuttle and our maids/men can get to know each other before having to link arms and do some awk dance move into our reception. As a self-proclaimed professional wedding goer, this is very important. I can’t wait!
Thank you so much for sharing my post! #passlove 😀
i love reading it throughout the workday! i also typically travel home on fridays so i enjoy opening the links during all the sitting around in the airport 🙂
one suggestion – is there any way for the links to open up in new windows? often i like to open a few tabs at a time, then close them out as i read them. with the way it works now, you have to click back to the blog in order to access a new article, so you lose the one you are on. this is definitely not a big issue though, it’s just the tech consultant in me coming out!
Hi Jackie! Glad to hear that F&F Friday Favs give you some reading material for your travels home. 🙂 I think I just figured out how to make the links open in a new window… thank you for the suggestion! I am just so used to right clicking and opening in a new window that I never really thought about it before. We’ll see if it works this Friday. Hope you had a nice weekend!
as I said, this may be your best Friday Favorites post. I love these because I don’t make time to peruse the internet enough to come across these awesome links. I have a hard enough time writing and reading blogs 🙁 But this is a great way for me to be introduced to awesome workouts, recipes, blogging tips and life posts (many of which I can really relate to or needed a reminder on!). It would be easier if the links opened up in a new page, but I know that takes an extra click that I always forget to do, so I end up just copy and pasting the links I want to read later into a new tab. no big deal! have so much fun at your party tomorrow! Things i’m looking forward to this weekend: teaching & brunch with Ashley, getting my hair cut and going out to dinner with Roberto, something we haven’t done in over a month!!
Sounds like you had a good weekend on the books!
I love your Friday Favorites posts! I usually check it once I get to school and then read through them during my break between my morning and afternoon classes. More often than not I end up forwarding at least one article/post to some fitness friends. 🙂
Aw yay, thanks Jackie!
love love love!! I read them throughout my day at work on Friday’s when my brain needs a rest from numbers 🙂
Thanks so much for sharing my post about respondin to brand email inquiries! 🙂 Checking out a few of your other favorites too!
Of course! I created a couple of my own canned text responses and saved them in Gmail. Will be so helpful!
OMG! i need that cheesecake! wowza! and thanks for including me friend. xxoo
Doesn’t it look awesome!? You’re welcome!