Morning! We’re diving right in to Friday Favorites today. Enjoy. 🙂
- I enjoyed this: Why personal training didn’t work for me
- When you just don’t feel like it: Motivation for after work workouts
- Along the same lines: 5 ways to overcome excuses and become an early morning exerciser
- Love: Fixed that fitspo for ya
- Squat it out: 10 variations of kettlebell squats
- Get the real thing: Foods you need to stop buying light
- Helpful: What oils to use when
- New to me: 11 ways to use miso paste
- Yes: Batch cooking for the time challenged
- Mmm: Sweet potato gnocchi with wild garlic and sage pesto
- Up my alley: Flourless apple cinnamon chickpea cookies
- Morning snack: Flourless morning glory muffins
- For the Reese’s lovers: Healthy Reese’s peanut butter cup smoothie
- Yummy lunch: Lemon almond roast chicken salad
- Need: No bake vegan brownies with chocolate ganache
- Cool snack: Eggplant avocado pizza
Blogging and Social Media
- Don’t get hung up on the numbers: Follow me, or don’t
- Friday Favorites for the win: Why you should do a link round up on your blog
- Looking for new foodie blogs? Check out these: Registered dietitians who blog
- Do you use these on your blog? Top non obvious WordPress plug ins
- I updated mine this week, what do you think? Essential ingredients for a killer About page
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- Real: It’s okay to cry
- Amazingness: Be more, not less
- Truth: You can’t do all the things
- Amen: The scale
- Love: But I don’t want to look like you
Let’s chat about our usual Friday topics! What links are speaking to you this week? What was the best part of your week? What’s up for the weekend?
The best part of my week was hands down Wednesday when New Balance announced the return of NBGO in a few weeks. I was just so happy, and my social media blew up too. I also got a 90 minute massage on Tuesday night, tried a FlyBarre class in the city with Liz, and Tim finally came home from his work trip last night.
This weekend? I’m seeing my girlfriends from home tonight (my childhood best friend recently got engaged!), doing a test run for the winter 5k I’m leading next weekend, and more wedding planning activities.
Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy spring!