Good morning, and happy almost weekend to you!
A quick announcement before jumping in to Friday Favorites this week: the community fun run that I was scheduled to lead tomorrow around the Charles River at 8am is being postponed due to the amount of snow banks still around the route. We decided to reschedule for a day when the snow has melted, the route is safer, and the weather is warmer. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I’ll let you guys know when the new date will be! Let me know if you have any questions.
And now enjoy your weekly reading:
- Doing this: 3 circuit kettlebell workout
- Switch it up: 12 squat variations for your bootcamp sessions
- No cardio machines required: 5 killer workouts I’m loving right now
- Read and learn: Why my kettlebell swing doesn’t go higher than my neck
- Lots of helpful stuff in here: Meal planning and food prep resources
- Tips! 5 tips for replacing sugar when baking
- Good resource: The ultimate guide to dark, leafy greens
- Can’t get enough: Healthy muffin recipes
- These are fun: Vegan eggplant lasagna roll ups
- Looks awesome: Crazy good coconut oil chocolate bark
- Aren’t these just the cutest? Prosciutto and spiralized carrot rolls
- Cool: Mango tempeh lettuce wraps
- Gimme: Paleo coconut orange pancakes
Blogging and Social Media
- Great tips: How to handle trolls, haters, and copycats
- Need this: The ultimate HTML cheat sheet for beginners
- Yes: 20 actions you can take to look like a pro blogger
- Do it: 5 ways to support your favorite blogger
- Good ideas: How to come up with 60 original blog post ideas in 30 minutes
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- This is hard for me! The art of doing nothing
- Powerful: My body has a story
- Love: All we have is time
Readers, let’s chat! What links speak to you today, what were the best parts of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
Best parts of my week included joining ClassPass, Emily’s spin class on Wednesday morning, and finally having some life decisions made around here. Will fill you guys in soon! This weekend includes heading downtown to Stoddards tonight to meet my brother’s new lady friend, hopefully helping my mom finalize her mother of the bride dress, and an all day CPR training on Sunday (ick). Have a good one!
I think the best part of my week was just feeling better from last week’s sickness. 😛 I’m going to go check out some of these links! Thanks for including my tips for supporting your fav blog!
I’m glad you are feeling better!
Thanks for including my link! I can’t wait to check out the others. Coconut orange pancakes sound so tasty!
You’re welcome – thank you!
We have family coming to visit this weekend! I’m so excited! They’re driving down from Wisconsin 🙂
So fun, Alysia! Hope you enjoyed the time together. 🙂
Glad you liked my post, friend 🙂 Thanks for sharing it with your readers and followers this week! xo
Thanks for including my dark leafy greens guide! Can’t wait to read all these great posts! 🙂
You’re welcome! Loved it!