If you’re playing catch up, here’s what you missed on F&F this week:
- Tips for finding the right fitness instructor (includes an indoor cycling class giveaway!)
- New recipe: Loaded chicken, black bean, and veggie casserole
- And a new workout: The double ladder and core workout
And here’s what I’ve been loving around the web. Enjoy!
- Exercise tutorial: How to perform assisted handstand pushups
- Another one: One movement that will help your pullups
- I taught this one on Tuesday morning: All new ab burner
- Love these: 5 agility drill combos for fast feet and full body moves
- Read and learn: Do deep squats cause knee pain?
- Check out my awesome friend Alice on the Recycle Studio blog: Meet Alice
- YES! Exercise is my #1 anxiety medication: Lena Dunham posts about exercising
- Great advice: Letting go of shouldn’t when it comes to food
- Local peeps, we can’t wait to check this place out: A sneak peek at Moody’s backroom
- Very well written and worth the read: A dietitian’s response to the dueling babes
- Want: Seared shrimp salad with jicama, strawberries, and avocado
- Need: Colorful mango salsa
- I think this could be a crowd pleaser: Buffalo chicken quinoa casserole
- For spring: Asparagus and leek quiche
- Yummy lunch idea: Paleo mango chicken salad sandwich
- Good ideas: 20 tasty ways to wrap and roll your meals
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Preach: I’m a fit and strong yoga teacher, and I still get insecure about my belly
- Good ones: 5 things to spring clean besides your closet
- Truth: 7 things you should stop apologizing for
Readers, let’s chat! What was the best part of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
The best part of my week was seeing my gym friends last night. Tim’s 30th birthday is Saturday!