Hello! It’s moving day over here. We picked up the truck at 8 this morning, and headed right over to Tim’s sister’s apartment. She is also in the middle of a move and is lending us a bunch of her furniture so she doesn’t have to put it in storage. My uncle met us over there to move that stuff from Katie’s and into our new place first. Part one is done! We’re off to grab some food, then we’re back to tackle part two: all the furniture in our current place, plus all our packed up boxes. We are happy we technically have until May 31st to be completely out of here, as it gives us time to clean, go through the basement, etc.
Hope these links keep you busy this afternoon!
- Suffering from any of these? Common running injuries: what they are, why you get them, and what you can do to feel better
- Fun! Five day kettlebell challenge
- Excellent advice: How to choose a good group class
- Everyone is different: Fitness and the introvert
- Cool recipe: Sweet potato raisin cookies
- Interesting combo: Roasted cauliflower and lentil tacos with creamy chipotle sauce
- Next level: Carrots with roasted garlic and herb yogurt
- Yes please: Beet, avocado, and fried goat cheese salad
- Healthy dessert: 5 ingredient almond cake with berries
- I always have some version of these on hand: 14 quick and easy no bake energy bites
- Look yummy! Fresh ginger oatmeal crumb muffins
Blogging and Social Media
- Hmm: 5 ways to move from fan to ambassador
- Very cool: The blogger project
- Cool resources for writer’s block (and for Friday Favorites material!): 5 places to find news and stories to share
- Yup: 5 myths about bloggers
- Helpful: 7 essential ingredients for branding a blog
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- Trying to become a morning person? Join Greatist’s 31 day morning hacks challenge
- Interesting stuff in here: Lack of sleep and hormone havoc
- Yes: Three steps to self love: Stop judging other women
- I love everything about this: Be a walking billboard for female confidence
- Yep: 11 lifestyle factors that could be making you anxious
- For the win! 18 of the most satisfying things that could ever happen to you
- Number ten! My condition finally has a term! Brilliant new words we should add to a dictionary
Readers, let’s chat! What was the best part of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
Best part of my week was the lunch date I had with Tim yesterday downtown. This weekend is not only moving craziness, but our friends Brett and Jamie’s bridal shower, my grandmother’s five year memorial service, etc. I am so happy I have next Monday off from work as well!