Since this week has been extra busy at work for me, I’ve fallen behind on my personal email, and therefore missed the update about the next New Balance Girls Night Out event. It’s taking place next Thursday, but the event is full already. I’m sorry I didn’t have the update for you guys in time! I am skipping out on this one so that I can do a fun run after work.
- Interesting: Why some people sweat more than others
- Yoga on the road: The 10 best yoga poses for travelers
- My friend Ashley’s guest post on Monique’s blog. Read it. 7 tips to help your strength training journey
- Quick and sweaty: Kettlebell quickie
- I could read this over and over: Does lifting heavy make you bulky
- Ask yourself: Are you a fitness bully?
Foodie and Nutrition
- Love these posts every month: June produce guide
- Do it: 10 science backed reasons to eat more protein
- Interesting: The big difference between nutrition strategies and nutritional crutches
- Holy moly: Golden beet chips with spicy goat cheese dip
- This puts my caprese meals to shame: Strawberry caprese with pistachio pesto
- Gimme: Almond coconut snack bars
- Fatten up that salad! Salmon salad power bowls
- I see this in next week’s dinner: Mexican green chili veggie burgers
- This is one ingredient I can honestly say I’ve never used! Hazelnuts: Nutrition benefits and recipes
- Yum: Naturally sweetened toasted coconut banana muffins
Blogging and Social Media
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- Feels so long ago! Tips for the college graduate
- Yeah! Join this challenge, ladies! Bikini rebellion
- Love, love, love: Aesthetic goals and what I really want to look like
Readers, let’s chat! What was the best part of your week, and what are you up to this weekend?
The best part of my week was a fun fitness date with Ashley and Mary on Wednesday at B/Spoke and coming home to Tim, the couch, a beer, and a bingefest of 24 last night after a super long day. This weekend the only thing we have definitely planned is marriage prep class tomorrow… should be interesting! Have an awesome weekend, friends!