Aaaannnd it’s Friday again!
Weekly F&F Catchup
- My week in workouts: Weekly Workout Log
- Don’t let the energy vampires drag you down: Tips For Dealing With Negative People
- Putting farm share produce to good use: Summer CSA: Week 1
- Fun new bootcamp format: Baseball Diamond Bootcamp
Enjoy this week’s roundup!
- Your thoughts? Gym etiquette: Would you walk out on a class?
- Fun post idea: Summer fitness shopping list
- Good ones in this list: 9 killer kettlebell moves
- Everyone has to start somewhere: How to start running
- No matter how busy your day is: Tips to make time for fitness
- Yup: Plyometric workouts – why they rock
- Don’t fall for the hype: How not to get abs
Food and Recipes
- Can’t get enough: 19 healthy summer salads
- Good party appetizer idea: Enchilada cups
- Grain free and dairy free breakfast: Banana egg almond butter pancakes
- New to me smoothie flavors: Cucumber and dill smoothie
- This one intrigues me: Ultimate green taco wraps with lentil walnut taco “meat”
- Definitely adding to a meal plan soon: Meaty pesto quinoa bake
- Need these in my life, stat: Mango and zucchini lettuce wraps
- And then a glass of this, stat: Boozy strawberry basil lemonade
Inspiration and Balance
- Love, love, love: The one word solution to fat loss
- Tired all the time? You need these 8 ways to feel better
- Great reminders: Signs you’re doing just fine
- On starting the day with a positive mindset: 25 ways to wake up and feel positive for the day
- Yes: 20 things I wish I’d known in my 20s
- Everyone needs to read this: Husbands don’t see cellulite (and then take part in this: #SuitYourself to Love Yourself)
- Cool: Best photo apps for your smart phone
- Looking for new ones? Healthy food blogs that make eating well extremely easy
Tell me the best thing that happened this week and one thing you are looking forward to this week.
On my agenda: Gym friend get togethers, some beach time, and a bridal shower!
I just recently started following your blog, and I have to say I love the Friday Favorites! What a great idea… and so many great resources all in one post. The best thing that happened this week is that I’m getting stronger and faster with running, and I’ve lost a few pounds this week! I’m looking forward to visiting my 2 1/2 month old niece today, also 🙂
Thank you so much, Laura! Keep up the great work with your running program. Hope you had a great weekend!
thank you!! i hurt my foot today… not sure how or exactly what is hurt, so i’m going to cool it on the running for a few days and hopefully it gets better. hope your weekend was great as well 🙂
OMG! Mango & Zucchini lettuce wraps sound amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!
I know!! I can’t wait to make them soon!
thanks for the link love, girl! off to check out a few of these links!
You’re welcome! Enjoy!
The best thing that happened this week was something that didn’t happen – with tons of flooding all around our area – our basement didn’t get any water in it!! Happy dance. And I am looking forward to strolling around the farmers market with an iced latte tomorrow. 🙂
Phew and cheers to no flooding! Hope the farmers market and iced latte didn’t disappoint. 😉
Thanks so much for sharing my running link! It is so true that we all have to start somewhere and running doesn’t happen easily overnight. Have a great weekend!
You’re welcome, thanks for the great post! Hope your weekend was awesome.
Best thing this week was finalizing my Chicago trip in July and having some nights off from the gym to cook and be around! Looking forward to seeing you girl tomorrow night!
Jealous of your Chicago trip! I want to go back!
As always, some great links – can’t wait to check them out this weekend.
Thanks, Kim! Hope your weekend was nice and relaxing.
Thank you so much for the link love! I didn’t know you shared my article until now. This is a great roundup, definitely adding to my list to read each week. Now I’m off to read a few articles!!
You’re welcome! Thanks for reading. 🙂