Good morning! Let’s get right to my Friday Favorites, shall we?
- Short and sweet: 15 HIIT and tabata workouts
- If you’re going to watch a lot of TV, you might as well make it active: 43 workouts that allow you to watch an ungodly amount of television
- Great nuggets: Pearls of wisdom from the Perform Better Summit
- Love: The hypocrisy of women’s fitness
- Stretch it out: Afternoon energizing stretch
- Sit on that: How your desk job is killing you
- Amazing: Harvard Pilgrim offers cash rewards for eating well
- Interesting idea: Google study gets employees to stop eating so many M&Ms
Food and Recipes
- Helpful hints: 20 ways to build a whole food kitchen on a budget
- Did you know this? Why organic and conventional milk are completely different
- For next week: 120 4th of July recipes
- I’m always looking for new muffin recipes: Dairy and gluten-free peach muffins
- Holy guacamole: 27 next level ways to use avocado
- Wow. Just wow. Chickpea sliders with whipped feta and cucumber slaw
- Looking for more protein in your day? 10 portable and protein-packed snacks
- Yum: Sprouted quinoa black bean burgers with pineapple salsa
- Need: The simple chickpea salad I’m losing my mind over
- Great roundup: 25 healthy green been recipes
- Indulge: 10 high protein desserts made in 10 minutes or less
- Blogging is so much more than sitting behind a computer screen: Why blogging isn’t a fish bowl
- Nod! Dear companies, love bloggers
- Interesting: The art of self promotion on social media
I hope you guys all have a fabulous Friday and a fun weekend ahead. If you’re wondering what I’m up to this weekend, the answer is NOTHING! Tim and I decided to not make any plans, since it’s one of the few weekends we have free all summer. Oh, and we’re officially on vacation until July 7th. It’s just a staycation, but still. I’m psyched. We’ll definitely do a couple of day trips and head to the Cape for the 4th (my favorite holiday!), but I’m looking forward to relaxing and “resetting” a bit.
Any links above that resonate with you? Do you have any good reads to share from your week? What are your vacation or staycation plans this summer, if any?
Catch you guys soon!