I’ve gone a few weeks without posting Friday Favorites. I’m back today! Enjoy!
- Good ones: Non-rowing exercises you can do on a rower
- Why you should be hill running: Run for the hills
- Yep: Three unconventional things to do when you don’t want to exercise
Foodie and Nutrition
- What do you think? Dried fruit: Good or bad?
- Cool: Guide to growing your own herbs and how to dry them
- This is awesome: Can you guess the recipe based on the food emojis
- Gimme: Peach, heirloom tomato, and burrata salad
- Want: Quinoa mango black bean salad with smoky pepitas and chipotle lime vinaigrette
- These are all so pretty: Favorite summer salads
- Definitely trying: Easy vegan falafel
- Yum: Avocado and lump crab salad
- Nice light lunch idea: Sesame cucumber salad
- SO creative: Gluten free slow cooker pork stuffed radicchio wraps
Blogging and Social Media
- Helpful: How I make money blogging with ads
- Interesting: Why I unpublished 200+ posts, and why I think you should too
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- Love, love, love, love, love: Give yourself some credit
- Do you practice mindfulness? How and why to meditate
- Try some of these! 6 awesome apps for mental health
- Read this now please: Negative inspiration not wanted
Readers, let’s chat! What was the best part of your week? What’s up for the weekend?
The best part of my week was knowing that my Papou is okay. He was rushed to Brigham and Women’s last weekend after being found unresponsive on his porch. Things weren’t looking so good, and I am so thankful that however he pulled through, he did. He is my only living grandparent left, and I know that someone was definitely watching over our family this week (thank you, Yiayia). <3
Other highlights from the week include Brett and Jamie’s wedding weekend (okay, I guess that was last week), finally finishing my bridal shower thank you notes (boy do those take a long time to write!), and finally feeling like I’m improving in yoga class (winning). I also loved all the positive feedback from you guys about my post on Monday. If you missed it, check out this letter to a girl I overheard last week saying she was too fat to run.
This weekend we have my bestie’s 30th birthday party, and then a ton of wedding stuff to do. We’re in detail mode and less than two months out! Have a good one friends!