I seriously have had no clue what day it is all week long. Between a day off on Monday, working from home during the snow on Wednesday, and teaching an extra class on Thursday night, I’m feeling way off. I think it’s Friday? So I should probably share my Friday favorites with you guys, huh?
- Here’s some great advice from Steph for January gym joiners or anyone new to the gym scene. Don’t be intimidated!
- I wish this worksite wellness advocate sat next to me at work.
- 30 minute bodyweight interval workout <–another one to tack on the “do at home” list.
- Helpful: Front squat benefits and technique
- More helpful squat info, especially if you find that you get back pain while doing them
- Setting fitness goals that work with a busy schedule. It can be done, my friends.
- I love making appetizers or desserts in those bite sized phyllo dough cups. I have a feeling I’d love these crab and avocado phyllo bites.
- Um, yum. Black bean and sweet corn guacamole.
- Another creative recipe from Jen –> apricot date chai muffins. I would NEVER think to make that flavor combo, and I bet they were delish!
- Eat real food. That is all. Oh, and read this letter to the woman behind me in aisle 5.
- Lately I’m all about grain free baking. Here’s a delicious looking sunflower butter banana bread.
- Five things to add to your life
- Work/life balance is a lie, so here’s a better way to think about it.
- Removing the perfect life perception. YES!!
- Important: Remembering to play.
- I meant to include this in last week’s roundup: 16 signs you’re a little (or a lot ) Type A. All except the sleep one apply to me (most nights, I sleep just fine). Creepily accurate, don’t you think?
- How bloggers make money —> interesting if you’ve ever wondered.
- Beautiful: Hey, not all real women have curves.
Any favorites you wanna share with me?
That’s all for today!