You guys. THANK YOU for making me feel better this week! Sometimes it just really helps to put things out there. Today we’re back to regular F&F programming. 🙂
Lots of favorites to share this week! Enjoy!
- A simple way to increase the total number of push-ups or chin-ups you can perform. <—I never thought about it like this before.
- An excellently written and very entertaining rant: Newsflash, people lifted weights before CrossFit.
- Are you executing this move correctly? The three most important parts of a kettlebell swing.
- Are you in winter workout rut? If so, check out these 22 tips for staying motivated with your fitness routine through the winter. I also found this article sharing 50 ways to motivate yourself to work out (year round).
- The beauty of lifting heavy weights. Love.
- Sitting kills. <— Scary, right? Here’s another article, yet we still continue to just sit, sit, sit.
- Do you work harder when someone is watching you? What do you guys prefer, and when do you work hardest? Working out alone or in a group?
- 7 qualities to look for in a certified personal trainer. Do you have any others to add to the list?
- 11 clean eating breakfast ideas
- Banana chia seed breakfast custard <— Another breakfast idea
- These look awesome: balsamic steak stuffed portobellos with pistachio pesto
- Cute and healthy appetizer idea: quinoa sweet potato rounds
- Here are 13 healthy soup recipes to try from thePlate community. My Swiss chard white bean soup is featured!
- Need some ideas for Sunday? Here are some Super Bowl recipe links I’ve stumbled upon this week: 142 Super Bowl recipes, 15 healthier Super Bowl recipes from around the web, buffalo hummus and touchdown eats, 48 Paleo Super Bowl snacks, 10 Super Bowl party foods you can feel good about, and 41 guilt free Super Bowl snacks. You can also check out my Super Bowl menu from the party we had last year!
- It’s so easy to focus on pushing out new content that often I forget the importance of keeping your blog updated.
- Here’s Greatist’s list of 60 must-read health and fitness blogs for 2014. Check it out if you’re looking for some new bloggers to follow!
- Blogger etiquette for commenting. This is something I struggle with, even beyond just etiquette.
- Help, I’m married to a blogger. The Lean Green Bean’s hubby is hilarious. A must read for any bloggers out there. I sent this to Tim right away! I’m still laughing about the Chobani cardboard boxes and taking food photos on the ground.
- Design your media kit using Microsoft Word. <—Super helpful.
- My FAT to FIT fabrication. What do you guys think?
- You can’t be everything to everyone, so stop trying. <—A nice reminder.
- We need more of this in the world: Lingerie brand Aerie not retouching models
- 10 reasons pants are the worst. Except sweatpants.
- 25+ mason jar Valentine’s Day ideas. Love these! And this blogger included a past post of mine. So fun.
That’s all for today!
Share your favorites from the week in the comments. I always like to see what everyone else is reading!