Hi guys! Let’s get right into Friday Favorites today.
If you missed anything on the blog this week, here you go:
- Good read: The massive fitness trend that’s actually not healthy at all
- These look fun: High rep squat workouts and variations
- YES! Yoga, pilates, and barre (while all beneficial) will not make you long and lean: Long, lean muscles – oh the irony
- New deck of cards workout: Double or nothing kettlebells
- I seriously suck at battle ropes, but look at this round-up! 20 epic battle ropes exercises
- Love blackberries: Grain free blackberry coffee cake
- For the peanut butter lovers: Mouth watering peanut butter recipes
- Cookies for breakfast! 9 healthy breakfast cookie recipes
- No hummus in this round-up: 32 simply brilliant ways to use chickpeas
- Agree with so many of these: 45 foods to make and never buy again
- Two fun recipes from a fellow Boston gal: Pumpkin seed granola bars and apple chia muffins
- Yes: Protein pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- So pretty: Bang bang shrimp with cabbage slaw
Blogging and Social Media
- Cool tip: Using Google trends to create popular posts
- Looking to follow anyone new on Instagram? Favorite bootcamp Instagram accounts
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life:
- Good read: What if you just don’t know if you want kids?
- When being superwoman turns into being super stressed out: 4 key ways to take back your health
- On mindfulness: This may be more important than what you eat or how much you work out
- This is just fun: 10 ways to make it an outstanding October
Tell me about the highlights from your week and what’s up for the weekend.
My highlights: Definitely the Athleta bootcamp and shopping event that I hosted last night. Amazing! I also really enjoyed the me time I carved out on Tuesday night.
My weekend: FREE!