This week I tackled one of my blog/social media projects that’s been on the good old to do list for a long time: Pinterest! I’ve had an F&F Pinterest page for a couple of years, but it was never carefully organized, and it was definitely really outdated. Well this week I had some time to create boards for all my different types of workouts and recipes so that they are easy to navigate and find. I think you guys are going to like it!
Right now the majority of my pins are my content, but moving forward I will be pinning more from other bloggers too. Do me a favor guys, click on over and follow me if you aren’t already!
For those of you who are just catching up on my posts from the week, here you go:
- Fitness lately: September
- Summer 2014 CSA: Weeks 8 and on
- Mini vacation to Maine
- Autumn quinoa salad with kale, beets, and pears
And now, your weekly reads! Some good ones in here today!
- Drills on hills anyone? Bodyweight hill workout
- Lift weights: What weightlifting for just 20 minutes does for your brain
- THIS: A new relationship with workouts
- It’s getting to be that time: Fighting the urge to leave the gym until the New Year
- Lunge it out: 32 lunge variations to keep things interesting
- Neat post idea: Seasons and spice pairings – fall
- Have you ever done this? 5 tips for making fresh pasta from scratch
- Good info: The best apples for cooking, baking, and eating
- Don’t forget about these! 9 kitchen gadgets you need to be cleaning
- Helpful: Quick guide to every spice in the cupboard
- Love: Dieting propaganda, – a rant
- Cool salads: Sauteed grapes, autumn kale, and edamame salad and autumn harvest salad
- Fun pizza: Eggplant and pomegranate pizza
- I am on a huge oatmeal kick right now: The best ever pumpkin oatmeal
- How easy are these! Pumpkin spice protein balls
- And this: 10 minute sweet potato and apple sauté
- Yum: Flourless pumpkin pie muffins
- Next weekend breakfast: Apple oat Greek yogurt pancakes
- Comfort: Butternut squash, red potato, and kale soup
- Fun drink: Pear pomegranate sangria
- Turn your veggies into chips! 15 recipes for fall fruit and vegetable chips
- I can’t wait to bake these: Dark chocolate and almond protein cookies
Blogging and Social Media
- F&F readers, what do you think? It’s official, readers don’t like sponsored posts
Self Image, Inspiration, Life
- Great post: Is it really so easy to stop hating your job?
- Good list: 21 things you’re doing that are keeping you from being happy
- Another good list: 20 things to remember when you think you’re not good enough
- Consider this: A better way to introduce our friends at parties
- Yup: The fine line between inspiration and frustration
- Helpful info: How to interpret your blood test results
And that’s that.
What’s going on in your worlds? Anyone working on any kind of project, whether it’s something at work, your home, a hobby, etc.? What’s up for the weekend?
It’s a long weekend for me! So far it’s looking like Lion King tonight > wedding dress shopping tomorrow (eek) > our friends’ baby’s baptism on Sunday, and free on Monday.