Today I’m celebrating five years of being with this guy:
Anyways, let’s get into our Friday reading material. If you missed any posts on the blog this week, check out this recipe for delicata squash farro and this recap of the Athleta in store bootcamp class and shopping event that I hosted.
Here you go!
- GREAT journey to follow along, and I’m nodding along to all of it! My weight lifting evolution part 1 and part 2
- So true! Fit world problems
- Running any Halloween themed races? 16 Halloween race costume ideas
- Do you add loaded carries into your strength training? When? How to program loaded carries
- One of my favorites: Enjoy a more peaceful pigeon
- Fun! 25 ways to squat
- Fitness should enhance your life, not control it: I’m a fitness professional, but I don’t think fitness should be your life
- I’m not crazy about cauliflower, but maybe these will help: 33 surprisingly delicious ways to eat cauliflower
- Yum: Butternut squash burrito bowls
- These look so cool: Pumpkin pie chia pudding parfaits
- Perfect for an easy dinner: Crock pot maple dijon chicken drumsticks
- I’ve been looking for a recipe like this: Flourless apple cinnamon muffins
- Great snack: Soft and chewy pumpkin granola bars
- Cool ideas: 50 ways to eat spaghetti squash
- Creative: Roasted red pepper tortilla soup
- Gimme: The perfect fall cheese platter
- Breakfast for dinner, anyone? 5 delicious egg recipes to have for dinner
Blogging and Social Media
- Thoughts on this? Recipe authenticity
- Helpful: 23 tools and resources to create images for social media
- Good tips: Ways to get more engagement on Facebook
- Clean up the past: How to maximize your blog archives
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Let’s let go of the standards: What Jennifer Garner’s ever-lasting baby bump means for women
- Don’t settle for happy enough: You are not a tree
- Work smart, play smart: The key to career “a-ha” moments
- Take back ownership of your career: 3 ways to feel more alive at work
Tell me about your weeks, anything you are celebrating, and what’s up for the weekend!
Tim and I are going out for our anniversary tonight, but the only other thing we have planned is running the Oaktoberfest 5k race at the Oak Square Y on Sunday. Team F&F has 11 other people who joined, which is awesome, but I also have one unclaimed free entry to give away today. Interested in running the race with us? Click on over to my F&F Facebook page for a flash giveaway and your chance to win!