Hello! I’m back in Boston after a really awesome week in Minnesota. Mentally, I really needed a work week like this and a change of scenery. It was just really nice to be surrounded by so many engaged and excited staff members, and the health fair was a big success.
I had my link love for the week ready to go, but never pre-scheduled it to post, so you’re getting it a little later than usual today. If you missed anything on F&F this week, check out these meal and snack ideas to use up apples, this 20 minute treadmill interval workout, and my September and October life recaps.
Hope the reading material gets you through the rest of your Friday afternoons!
- Tips for this challenging move: How to perform band assisted pullups and an advanced variation
- Kettlebells galore: How to workout with kettlebells, 30 of the best kettlebell exercises
- Great for when I’m in the mood to switch things up in class: Barre/HIIT combo workout
- Read and learn: Everything you think is wrong with your deadlift is probably right
- Looking for new food blogs to follow? Barry’s Bootcamp recommends: Our favorite food blogs
- Helpful tips: Ultimate guide to muffins
- Awesome infographic: Guide to using fresh herbs
- So seasonal: Maple cinnamon glazed root veggies
- Yes: 9 healthy and easy fall salads
- Colorful: Thai crunch brussels sprouts
- Fresh: Spaghetti squash with chickpeas and kale
- Made me hungry for lunch at 8am: Turkey cheddar apple butter panini
- Gimme: Pumpkin pie peanut butter cups
- Get me a pitcher: Autumn sangria with apples, pomegranates, and figs
- Important: The sedentary worker’s guide to good posture
- Love all of this: 2014 healthiest companies to work for
Blogging and Social Media
- This has been going through my mind A LOT lately: The rebranding conversation
- Don’t have a fancy camera? Smartphone food photography tips
- Give what you can right now: When doing your best means doing the bare minimum
- THIS: The overachieving millennial dilemma
- Truth: 3 all or nothing healthy living mindsets debunked
- Why, yes. Yes, I am: Are you a slave to striving?
How were your weeks? Tell me about anything good going on! What’s on your weekend agendas?
I’m off to shower and get ready to drive BACK to the airport to get Tim (he was traveling this week too), and then we’re heading to wedding #7 of the year. I am mentally preparing for powering through the night because I’ve been up since 4am central time and feel so tired. Not expecting my most stellar party performance tonight!
Thanks for the inclusion on your list!! 🙂