We’re jumping right into Friday Favorites today!
If you missed any posts on F&F this week, you can play catchup here:
- Journey to Fit: Jackie’s Story: An inspirational weight loss story from my awesome friend Jackie
- Decreasing Row and Medicine Ball Core Workout: a new quick, but sweaty and effective workout
- Healthy Eating Essentials: Our Well-Stocked Pantry: a little look into the staples we keep in our kitchen cabinets to ensure we stay on track with nutrition
- You Can Do It All, But You Don’t Have To: just a little reminder to create space this holiday season, and a bit on what your local Whole Foods can do to help you get started
- Need to add these to my routine: Step by step guide to mastering the kettlebell turkish getup
- Another barre/hiit blast. Love it! Barre BLAST hiit combo workout
- I seriously cannot get enough of Jen Sinkler’s weekly Lift Weights Faster challenge workouts! I’m obsessed. The Swing Dancer
- Fun fitness roundup: Calorie torchers
- Great tips for newbies: Getting started in the gym
- Yes: Should you focus on big muscle groups in a workout?
- Eat real food: I stopped eating food that comes in a package
- Interesting: This new site will change the way you shop for healthy food
- This salad! Shredded Brussels sprouts and apple salad
- Looks awesome: Walnut pear crisp
- Creative: Perfectly sweetened and spiced carrot cake shake
- Healthy bites: 30 protein and energy ball recipes
- Up my alley: Saweet potato casserole with a crunchy nut crumble
- Perfect for a chilly night: Slow cooker Moroccan chickpea and turkey stew
- Yum: Gluten free cranberry and white chocolate pumpkin bars
- Two of the best flavors in one breakfast: Pumpkin apple oatmeal protein pancakes
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Truth: 5 reasons quick fixes don’t work
- Love, love, love: 22 things that happen when you start trusting yourself
- Hurts my heart! What would you change about your body? Adults and kids answer very differently
- Read this please: What a real runner looks like
- Yes! Totally relate: Fitness IS my hobby
- Yup: Your kind of balance is best
- This was awesome to read: Transformation Tuesday: I’m calling bullshit
Did any of these reads speak to you today? What’s something positive that happened this week? What’s up for this weekend?
Happy Friday, you guys! Enjoy!
woohoo! thanks for sharing. Love all your links. As always
Hubs is out of town, so I get to do my own thing this weekend 😉 thanks for all the great reads!
I loved the balance post- just what I needed to read today!
So many great reads to add to my list. Thanks for including mine, too! Enjoy your weekend!