Let’s jump right in today!
- This barbell complex looks fun: Two workouts under 30 minutes
- Huge deadlift focus from Jen Sinkler this week: 3 deadlifts for a stronger low back and better glutes and 4 easy ways to improve your deadlifts and the deadliest workout
- Fitness related holiday gift guides: 2014 holiday gift guide for the gym rat and the gift guide for kettlebell lovers
- Do you have a standing desk? What do you think? Thoughts on my standing desk after 2 months
- For anyone with this foot pain: Exercise and plantar fasciitis
- Good one: Kettlebell rock
- Great post: My top 3 exercises to build the glutes, and why squatting isn’t one of them
- Smoothie #1: Detox green smoothie
- Smoothie #2: Immune booster orange smoothie
- I love this roundup for obvious reasons: Healthy winter squash recipes
- And this one: 23 sweet potato recipes
- Yes please! Flourless cranberry chocolate chia cookies
- This seems like a phenomenal idea: Red wine hot chocolate
- I’ll probably try making these soon: Flourless chocolate chip gingerbread muffins
- Cool snack idea: Gingerbread granola
- YUM: Double chocolate cherry oatmeal cookies
Blogging and Social Media
- Good ones: 7 reasons why I stop reading your blog
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- A healthy view: Why food and exercise shouldn’t touch
- LOVE these tips to stop talking yourself out of exercising: Tips for overcoming your inner saboteur
- Needed this: 7 tools to overcome self doubt
And if you missed anything on F&F this week, check out my tips for staying active through the changing seasons, this overhead burn workout, and my review of the Fitbit Charge!
What have you been reading this week? Anything good? What’s up for the weekend?
Getting our Christmas tree tonight, and then heading up for our annual overnight in Portsmouth tomorrow! Hope you all have a fun and relaxing couple of days. Catch you Monday!