Hi friends! For those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday full of family, friends, food, and cheer. Here are just a few scenes from my day to hold you over until I post a few recap posts next week:
Until then, enjoy this week’s Friday Favorites!
- Looks like a great bodyweight ladder circuit: The quicker lifter upper
- I missed this post when it was first written: Sam Bennett can’t do a pullup? He’ll be just fine
- Congrats to my blog friend Sarah for publishing her first ebook! Check it out: No kitchen, no problem
- Some common misconceptions: 4 myths about eating gluten-free
- Calling all oatmeal lovers: 15 ways to eat oatmeal
- Fun: Paleo cranberry walnut cookies
- Oh wow: Double chocolate Paleo gooey cake
- Simple and looks delish: Farro, pomegranate, and arugula salad with shallot vinaigrette
Blogging & Social Media
- Do it right: Confusion among bloggers about disclosing compensation
- Do you have writer’s block? 25 writing prompts for bloggers
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- So important: Self care is not selfish care
And if you missed anything on F&F this week, it was just this cranberry avocado salsa and this holiday workout. Based on social media, it seems like several of you are giving the down the chimney, up the chimney workout a try. Love!
Tell me about your holiday! What was the best gift you gave someone this year? What was the best part about your day?
I am working from home today and then off to round out our 8th (and final) wedding of 2014. Tim is a groomsman in it, so tonight is the rehearsal dinner for our friends Doug and Carolyn, and tomorrow is their Boston wedding. I am exhausted, but hoping to find some energy at some point today.
I love your festive snowflake sweater! Looking good 🙂