TGIF is an understatement today! This week has been kind of nuts, and Tim and I have both been working around the clock. I am ready for the weekend, that’s for sure.
I have lots of Friday Favorites for you guys today since I’m catching up on two weeks of shares. I skipped last week’s to do my Valentine’s Day link love instead. Enjoy!
Top Three Reads From the Week
- This could not be any more awesome: Dear new girl at the gym
- Yes, yes, YES: Discomfort builds growth
- LOVE: Why this registered dietician eats more fat
- Truth! What happens to our brains when we exercise and how it makes us happier
- Have you done this move? Are you doing it right? Exercise spotlight on pistol squats
- Because we can just never get enough: 10 ways to burpee
- Important: Creating fitness loving children
- Do you prefer working out in the morning or afternoon/evening? 5 reasons to work out in the morning
- On showering at the gym: Locker room diaries
- Love my gym friends, and I love this hashtag: #SocialSweat
- For the podcast fans: Top 9 podcasts for running
- I like the looks of this: 25 minute booty workout
- Good info: What you need to know when buying extra virgin olive oil
- Very cool: Sanity saving kitchen tips
- Looking for new food blogs to follow? There’s a nice roundup here and here.
- Awesome post on vegetarianism: Protein + plant based diets
- A different take on heart month: Think purple, not red, for American Heart Month
- Kind of scary: Could your blended smoothie make you sick?
- Love the name of this, and it sounds good too: Meathead fro yo
- I can’t get enough cilantro: Cilantro lime tuna burgers
- Was there anything more exciting as a kid? Chocolate chip cookie cake
- Holy crap: Turkey burgers with creamy gorgonzola & garlic chili slaw
- I want to try this with my new protein powder: Post workout sweet potato coffee protein shake
- Good ideas for your busy mornings: 23 on the go breakfasts that are actually good for you
- Ever baked with black beans before? Black bean brownie recipes
- Another muffin to add to the “to bake” list: apple banana quinoa breakfast cups
- Must try: Gluten free sweet potato pizza crust
- Important information to know: Tax deductions for bloggers
- When’s the last time you looked at yours? How to perfect your about me page
- Super helpful: 13 add-ons to consider for your blog
- Also helpful and something I quite haven’t mastered yet: How to increase organic traffic to your blog (SEO 101)
- Love this concept of mini habits: Create mini habits for health
- Fun and unique round-up: The top 10 inspired sports movies
- Excellent approach to living: A pact to myself on living more
Hopefully this gives you enough reading material to get through your
boring day at work day today. 😉
Show some link love in the comments! Link up to what you’ve read this week.
So sweet Athena!! Thank you so much for supporting my articles – I’m glad you enjoyed the post. We’ll have to meet up sometime soon for a workout or a coffee date! xo xo
Of course! I would love that. 🙂 Hope you’re having a great weekend!
thanks for the link love! great roundup!
You’re welcome! Thanks!
Wow – this was an awesome link-up!! Lots of things that I hadn’t seen yet and really enjoyed. My favorite was the letter to the new girl at the gym.
Thanks, Kim. Glad you enjoyed it!
What a great roundup! Thanks so much for including my post, I can’t to read some of the other posts that I missed this week!
Thanks, Kelly! Happy to include yours. 🙂 Have a great weekend!