Let’s dive right in to your Friday reading material, shall we?!
- Switching to strength: Tale of a former cardio queen
- Fun format idea: Dumbbell progression workout
- YES: How to tell if a “healthy” recipe is actually healthy
- Helpful: Your ultimate guide to dairy replacements
- Love this: When recipes all go wrong
- For when you have too many onions! Slow cooker caramelized onions
- Yummy: Spinach and sun dried tomato frittatas
- Why is toast so amazing? 49 genius ways to eat toast any time of day
- Cool idea: Thai chicken street noodles
- Might try making this with quinoa flour: Ginger spiced carrot bread
- Want: No bake chocolate cashew protein bars
- Yum: Overnight chocolate chia seed pudding
- Good roundup: 15 light and healthy salad ideas
- I have a ton of apricots to use up, so I see these in my future: No bake apricot coconut balls
- Gimme: Roasted red pepper hummus
- Making these: No bake oatmeal raspberry sandwich cookies
Blogging and Social Media
- Good to know: Places to submit your writing
- Holy Instagram tips: How to start sharing your blog posts on Instagram
- Twitter strategy: 10 tips for gaining followers
- Definitely can relate to this: It’s not perfect, launch anyways
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- She’s not alone: How perfectionism is holding you back
- Hey, try some of these: Nine steps to loving your body
- Good ones: Things to remember if you love a person with anxiety
- Love this: Finding your okay
Readers, let’s chat! What are you reading today, what was the best part of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
Most of my week was spent sick, so I’d say the best parts were getting meds haha and also I got to see Liz at Studio Empower! This weekend I have a girls night tonight at Slesh’s, tomorrow Tim and I have lots to do and we’re having a pizza night, and Sunday is my Easter. Whatever you do, enjoy it!
My favorite part of the week was looking at my pictures from last weekend and reflecting on how great it was to see my family and friends for Passover and Easter. It was such an *awesome* weekend! I hope you have a great time this Sunday for your Greek Easter! I love the article about Switching to Strength and the link to Dairy Replacements. Personally, I have a new addiction to cashew milk!
Thanks so much for the share! I’m so glad I found your blog, I love it! Happy Friday.
Thanks so much for including my Instagram post in your round up! Can’t wait to dive in and read up on those Twitter strategies!
Thank you for the link love! Can’t wait to check out these other posts. Have a great weekend!
Great Recap!!! So sorry I missed it… I heard it was great and you did awesome! 🙂