Holy moly, it’s Friday already. This was a super short week for me since I only had three days at work, and I spent any spare second I had either exercising or PARTY PREPPING for more bachelorette festivities.
This weekend is all about this dainty lady:
Before I head out with my friends Bridget and Ashley, here’s all my link love for the week!
F&F Posts You Might Have Missed
- Summer 2014 CSA: Weeks 4 and 5
- Five Move Upper Body Burn
- Fitness & Feta Turns Three <—This post includes a pretty sweet New Balance giveaway that you have until the end of today to still enter!
- HOLY UPPER BODY STRENGTH: Kacy Catanzaro at the American Ninja Warrior Finals
- Lots of workout options: The ultimate strength workout roundup
- Plank it out: 47 plank variations for a killer core
- Still working on it: How to do the perfect pullup
- Need some new dumbbell moves? 30 dumbbell exercises missing from your routine
- More playground workout ideas: You don’t need a gym to get fit
- Helpful: How to add barre workouts into your routine
- Good perspective on this workout mantra: Do you really never regret a workout?
- Fun! Partner exercises
- Learn from this one: Guide to increasing strength without bulk
- Lunch ideas: 35 quick and healthy low calorie lunches
- A muffin in a glass: Blueberry muffin smoothie
- Another smoothie recipe: Apple pie smoothie
- Not sure what to do with that zucchini? 35 zucchini recipes, and one awesome looking extra: Zucchini spaghetti with pumpkin seed pesto and peaches
- Omg, need: Blueberry cashew bars
- Amp up your chicken recipes: 20 healthy ways to make chicken breast
- Pretty: Heirloom caprese with mint pesto
- Need: Mango cilantro mojitos
- Informative: What is THAT in my food?
- Think before doing any of these: Why you should not use food as a parenting tool
- Good advice: Never fear your flaws
- Birthday reflections: 27 life lessons I discovered before my 27th birthday
- Doing any on this list? 10 ways you’re making life harder than it has to be
- Love: 9 ways women can become better women
- An open and honest post: Chocolate covered Katie anorexic?
- Yes: On body image and being different
- Yes again: The myth of the perfect body and how to end it
Tell me about your weeks and what you have planned for the weekend.
I think it’s safe to say there’s going to be a lot of this in my future:
Off to Newport!
I could really relate to the “10 ways you’re making your life harder than it needs to be” article- good eye opener! Have a blast this weekend- hope it doesn’t take you as long to recover as it did for me!
I successfully worked out every single day this week. First time since before my graduation/wedding/moving madness. It felt AWESOME!
thanks for the cashew bar love!
Some grey workout posts linked today – can’t wait to try some of them!!!
Enjoy your friend’s weekend!!