And I’m back. Time to chat about food and prep for the week ahead. Mondays are definitely a day to get organized and think out the week ahead if you haven’t already. Sidenote, I am terrible at making these food post titles sound interesting. Meh.
Anyways, here’s a peak at some highlights of last week’s grub, keeping in mind that I do not photograph everything I eat.
In order from top left to bottom right:
- Salad – greens with tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, and raisins
- Yummy breakfast at Uncommon Grounds – the all veggie scramble with a side fruit cup
- Turkey, barley, and veggie chili
- Chicken artichoke skillet
- Protein cookies
- Friday night pizza from Comella’s
- Balsamic quinoa salad with grilled chicken
I didn’t include our NH food in this recap since that will be its own post!
This week’s meal plan is looking like this:
And the grocery list like this:
We only did some of the grocery shopping and food prep for the week last night since we got in somewhat late, but I’m guessing this week we are going to come in around $85-$90 total. Definitely higher than what we usually spend, but we bought organic chicken, needed a few “stock up” items, and this week’s meals have extra veggies in them.
What was the best meal you ate last week? Looking forward to any upcoming meals this week? How much do you typically spend on your groceries each week?
I hope everyone’s week is off to a great start, and you’ve set some healthy intentions for the week to come!