I am so thankful for the extra day off from work this week… so thankful.
For the quick rundown of the last three days:
– Friday evening workout
– Date night with Tim at Stone Hearth Pizza Company followed by beers from The Beer Cellar on our couch
– A day in Providence that included lunch at Andreas on Thayer with the family, the Friars vs Nova bball game with family (annual tradition) and some friends, followed by dinner and drinks and the Bruins game at Amici on Federal Hill
(All the pictures of my family and I are on either Slesh or Bridget’s phones! Sorry, Georgia).
– Unsuccessful errand running all day on Sunday (all my Ikea nightmares came true)
– Sunday nighttime workout during the Pats game + catching up on The Biggest Loser
Yes, I went out to eat at three different restaurants in two days. Oy. I think it’s OK because I’ve worked my body hard with all these Best Body Bootcamp workouts all week! Thank you, Tina!
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Workout C (controlled rep strength circuit) – did 5 minutes of random cardio between the three sets
- Monday: 40 minutes of cardio intervals on the elliptical + my Monday morning ab burner
- Tuesday: Took Liz’s Kickboxing class, then taught the core circuit workout from Workout B in my Interval class — I put cardio blasts in between each.
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Taught Workout A (another controlled rep strength circuit) in my 6am class
- Friday: Caught up on all my ab challenges that I didn’t do on their designated days — did a timed plank (I’m up to 5 minutes now!), the oblique workout from Wednesday, Thursday’s Tabata work, and Friday’s bridge work for glutes. Then took 40 minutes of Ali’s Cutz class because I wasn’t feeling a workout on a machine.
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workouts
This week starts Phase II (weeks 3 & 4) of Best Body Bootcamp, so we just got a whole new set of workouts which I’m psyched about.
- Sunday: Did the endurance rep workout last night during the football game. Endurance reps = two different moves (1 lower body and 1 upper body), and basically you alternate between the two moves performing as many as you can of the first move, then as many as you can of the second, until you reach 100 reps of both. Loved! And I’m sore today.
- Monday: Doing one of the cardio workouts tonight before I teach Dynamax
- Tuesday: Taking Liz’s Kickboxing, teaching timed circuits in my class
- Wednesday: Off or cardio/core day
- Thursday: Teaching the other timed circuit workout in my class
- Friday: Not sure if I will make it to the gym in the morning before work and leaving for NY to see Jen!
- Saturday: Potential BBB workout or other with Jen and Ashley?? Or off depending on our Friday night activities 🙂
I’m using my day off today as a catch up day, and then will be heading over to the Y to sub for Monique’s Dynamax class tonight. Every member gets one free drop in as long as space allows, so if you’re interested in trying this class out, come join me tonight at 7pm! Would love to see you there. 🙂
Enjoy the day!
Love the endurance workout idea!