The No Gym No Problem Challenge!
A FREE 5-day challenge designed to take your workouts OUT of the sweaty gym so you can enjoy every minute of summer without sacrificing your fitness!
Monday, June 4th – Friday, June 8th
Summer is here, and we all know that there are going to be those days that you just need something QUICK in order for your workout to get done.
- You would rather spend time outside in the nice weather instead of inside your gym walls.
- You have a jam-packed schedule full of activities for your kids who are out of school
- You have travel plans up the wazoo between vacations, day trips, and weekends away
- You want to enjoy a sunny evening with your family or friends instead of spending 60 minutes in a group exercise class… you can do that when it gets dark early in November!
- You simply would just rather rather hit the beach or enjoy a glass of rose on an outdoor patio! Nothing wrong with that!
I don’t know about you, but I’d rather get to my fun summer plans without stressing about how much time it’s going to take to get ready… drive to the gym… do my workout… drive back…
Just think about how many precious prime tanning hours doing all of that interferes with, LOL!
The No Gym No Problem challenge is designed to get you comfortable taking your workouts OUT of the gym so that you don’t need to rely on ONLY the gym or ONLY group fitness classes in order for your workouts to get done this summer.
How the challenge will work:
On Sunday, June 3rd, you will receive an email containing some of my super creative ideas for summer fitness.
Each of the challenge workouts are designed to be completed in places that aren’t the gym and/or use non-traditional equipment. The workouts range from 5 minute power-ups to 20 minute metabolic conditioning circuits.
Your daily challenge will be to:
1) Complete any on the go workout of choice, and then 2) check in by posting what you did in my free Facebook group, The Legit Fit Lounge.
Why check in?
Because not only does doing so help keep your fellow challenge participants motivated and energy high, but each check in you post will get you one entry for my No Gym No Problem challenge prize: a free copy of my upcoming, brand spankin’ new Fit On the Go 2.0 program!
Look, I hear from women all the time how they just can’t get anything to stick. They’re on again, off again. They just wish they could be CONSISTENT.
But it’s precisely because I keep my fitness FUN and FRESH, and because I don’t force it to look any one expected, perfect way, that my fitness sticks.
In the No Gym No Problem challenge, you’ll see just how enjoyable exercising out of the gym can be, and 5 days will create the momentum you need to keep going after the challenge is over so you can keep up on your fitness goals throughout the entire summer.
After signing up, you will receive an email that confirms your confirmation in the challenge and provides you with all of your next steps. If you do not receive the email, please make sure to check your spam and inbox filter settings.
If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am looking forward to spending this time with you!