Happy December 1st!
I’m not big on Christmas music, sales (ok maybe if they are really good – just not Black Friday), and getting into the season/spirit before the month of November ends.
But since today is the first, bring it on!
- Total Blog Views in November: 6,083
- Most Viewed Post: DanceFIT Studio: FREE Giveaway!
- Most Viewed Page (home page excluded!): Blogs I Love
- What Got People Talking: Confessions
- Favorite Workout of the Month: The Start November Off Right Workout
- Tastiest Treat: Carrot Cake Cookies
- Favorite November Activity: Cooking Couples Cook Tapas
- Best New Place to Try: The Paint Bar
- Best Weekend Getaway: Portsmouth
- First Guest Post I did for Another Blog: The Scoop on Calories, Carbs, and Keeping It Real
- Best Photography: Picture Post – Circuit Training Class
- Most Informational: Do You Get Enough Exercise?
- Most Inspirational: YOUR answers for What Does Being Healthy Mean To You?
- Must Try New Side Dish: No Crust Spinach Quiche
- Most Clicked On Link: http://www.joan-fagan.com/ in Tales of Lean Lettuce Wraps, Sweat, and a Measuring Tape
Looking to December
- A fun-filled weekend in NYC
- Boston Pops
- Holiday Themed Workout Mixes (yes, I actually do this)
- Christmas Decorations
- Roommate + Boyfriends Christmas Dinner
- Christina’s Holiday Party with work friends
- Another potential getaway to use Marriott points
- 12th annual holiday party with my home friends (that makes me feel OLD!)
- Christmas Candles
- Christmas Movies
- And my personal favorite: RETURNING TO NORMAL SHOULDER ACTIVITY! Best Christmas gift ever.
Stay tuned later for another workout post!
Questions of the Day: What were your favorite posts this month? What are you looking forward to in December? Are you excited for the holidays or dreading them?
Don’t forget to enter my Luna Bar giveaway! Contest ends tonight and I’m announcing the winner tomorrow morning.