How was everyone’s weekend?
Mine consisted of a grill date with Ashley and Bret on Friday night, lease signing (we found an apartment!) on Saturday morning, Sarah’s “I Do BBQ” wedding celebration in Mattapoisett all day/night Saturday, and then some pool lounging Sunday afternoon. Oh, and I was also offered the position of Group Exercise Coordinator at the Y!! But more to come on that and other career related things later.
Scenes from the Weekend
Was a fun weekend, and as you can see I enjoyed a lot of tasty food!
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Hiked up a mountain
- Monday: Off
- Tuesday: Two A Day Tuesday — Took Christine’s Kickboxing, then taught this Circuit class
- Wednesday: Physical therapy kicked my butt in the morning, then took Erin’s Cutz class at night
- Thursday: Taught this Circuit class
- Friday: Taught Cardio & Core
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workouts
This week’s workout plan isn’t as regimented since I have some vacation time and will not be following as strict of a schedule!
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: Some type of cardio + teaching Core Strength
- Tuesday: Teaching both Kickboxing and Circuit
- Wednesday: Off for the 4th of July
- Thursday: Kayaking (maybe?) or a reservoir workout
- Friday: TBD
- Saturday: TBD
What tasty food did you guys eat this weekend? Anyone get to do anything active? How did last week’s workouts go and what’s up for 4th of July week workouts?!
P.S. Just for fun — you have to watch this video that Jen posted last week. It’s hilar, and I promise a great way to start your Mondays!
Congratulations on the Group Ex Coordinator offer!!! I can’t wait to hear what’s next for you!!