I didn’t have the greatest of days today. I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer, so instead I will post six ways to keep smiling!
- Hold onto your dreams, and never let them go.
- Show the rest of the world how wonderful you are.
- Look on the bright side and don’t let adversity keep you from winning.
- Be yourself, because you are filled with many special qualities.
- Keep your spirits up
- Make your heart happy, and let it reflect on everything you do!
– Douglas Pagels
Today’s Be Thankful Challenge: I am thankful for the supportive people I have in my life. You guys keep me going (and sane!) and I love you for it.
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a free class at DanceFIT Studio in Brookline – even if you live out of state you can participate in this challenge since the classes are offered virtually as well! Contest ends Tuesday night.
Question of the Day: How do you keep smiling after a bad day!?