Doing something a little different and fun on the blog today. Enjoy!
Ten Things I Learned in Aruba
1. I really like ceviche and plantains. Like… really, really like.
2. Appetizers are best served in trio form.
3. Being hangry is possible even on the happiest of islands. Tim still loves me. Phew.
4. Off roading in the desert is a great way to determine potential marriage success. We are going to make it. See also: #3.
5. It is actually possible for my husband to get a tan.
6. The scariest part of rope swinging is stepping out to the ledge to grab the rope swing.
7. In Aruba, there is no such thing as a good hair day. I learned that within five minutes.
8. Calling somebody a dushi is not an insult. It means sweetheart!
9. Riesling actually doesn’t suck! I guess when you’re thirty and not drinking the cheapest bottle possible, it makes a difference. Trina, take note.
10. Tim will always, ALWAYS find a way to
Timstigate befriend the rowdiest group of people within a five mile radius.
Readers, let’s chat! Comment on one of the ten things.
Off to work and then NBGNO tonight! Hope to see some familiar faces there.