And Monday is here again. As usual, no matter how many days off we get it never seems like enough, right? I am ready for some greens today and being back to a normal workout schedule though, after THREE Thanksgiving dinners this week.
If anyone “fell off the wagon” over the holiday weekend, my biggest piece of advice for you is to just get back to it. Don’t put getting back on track off for another day, week, or even month. Don’t tell yourself you are going to wait until after Christmas or until 2013, because you can do a lot of damage to your health goals over the next few weeks. Instead, set your intentions and then get back to the gym, get back to healthy eats, etc. One of the best things you can actually do is assess your leftovers and throw the unhealthy ones away. Sure, turkey can be saved and used in many healthy dinners, but toss those mashed potatoes and desserts.
Just a little Monday morning shpeel for you.
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Took Emily’s Cardio & Core class
- Monday: Took Ashley’s Cardio Cutz class, then taught Dynamax
- Tuesday: Took Liz’s Kickboxing class, then taught Circuit with the push workout from Best Body Bootcamp. LOTS OF BURPEES!
- Wednesday: Taught Cycle, with the first 30 minutes from this interval progression workout and the last 30 minutes from this cycle workout by song.
- Thursday: Taught Turkey Trim & Tone before Thanksgiving!
- Friday: Off
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Did my 30 minute Hurricane Sandy workout at home
- Monday: Either Cutz or cardio on a machine, then teaching Dynamax again
- Tuesday: Liz’s Kickboxing, then teaching Circuit with the pull workout from Best Body Bootcamp to offset last week’s.
- Wednesday: TBD
- Thursday: Teaching Circuit
- Friday: TBD
- Saturday: Off
- Sunday: Off
How did everyone do with their healthy living goals and lifestyle over Thanksgiving week? Was it a struggle? Easy? What’s on board for getting back on track this week?
Hope the turkey tryptophan has worn off and everyone has a productive Monday!