My boyfriend rocks, and this is why:
Tim’s Super Awesome Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz Neufchatel cream cheese substitute
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup canned artichokes, chopped
- Crushed red pepper flakes and garlic salt to taste
- More Parmesan cheese to cover the top of the dip
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil a pot of water, and add the spinach and artichokes. Cook for 5 minutes, and drain when done.
- Combine all the ingredients and half the cheese in a bowl, and mix well.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8 greased cooking dish, and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cook at 425 for about 15 min or until cheese is golden brown.
Holy YUM! You should probably go make this now. Maybe even both. They’re the perfect cheesy deliciousness for Sunday afternoon football! And then you can do my “Another Kick Butt November Workout” tomorrow to make up for it.
That’s all for today, but definitely make sure to tune in tomorrow! I have another really exciting free giveaway for you!!
Question of the Day: What’s your favorite kind of dip!?
P.S. Be Thankful Challenge for Today: I am thankful for family like Lexa and friends like Allison! Thank you both for having me this weekend. 🙂