Happy Valentine’s Week!
Anyone need a last-minute quick and easy treat to make for Valentine’s Day this week?
Valentine’s Day M&M Pretzel Bites
Recipe inspired by me!
- 1 bag of pretzel snaps
- Hershey’s kisses – I used dark chocolate
- Seasonal M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets.
- Place a chocolate kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened, and remove from the oven.
- Right away, place an M&M on each. You will want to press down slightly so the chocolate forms a circle with the M&M in the center.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
These are a great go to for any occasion! If off-season, you can still make with regular M&M’s. And I’ve done them before for Christmas and other holidays as well. The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping all of the Hershey’s kisses. It just takes awhile. Also, for knowing how many to make, I kind of just eyeball it!
The girls and I are having a little gals Valentine’s celebration tonight, so I’ll be munching on these then. I’m excited!
Is anyone else baking for Valentine’s Day this week? What are you making?
Im making the flourless nutella cake from RER…… And another back of almond butter cookies wrapped around PB cups. They’re zero calories if consumed Ina holiday 😉
These treats are so cute for EVERY holiday! They’re a major favorite at our house. I’m baking chocolate chip cakester sandwiches & mini pumpkin cakes with cream cheese frosting (cut into the shape of a heart) for my Valentine’s Day baking. Maybe carrot cake 🙂 (but that one would be ALL for me!)
looks yummy…perfect for a gals’ night!
Those treats are the perfect combo of quick, inexpensive, delicious, and cute!
I made my bf some chili chocolate bark, and we’re doing heart-shaped cinnamon buns in the morning. What did I do before Pinterest?
Love this idea!!! We’re making these treats tonight! Yum!!!