Hello again! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Just want to recap my week in workouts before I announce the winners of my Fresh Foam New Balance sneaker giveaway.
Last week’s workouts
20 minutes steady state elliptical + upper body strength
Lauren’s 6am spin class
Subbed Lauren’s Burn & Build class (just taught), then taught (and did) a lower body superset format for my Interval Training class. Did anyone else have sore glutes for days? I did!
Rest day. Unfortunately I had too much work to do to make it to yoga with my gym friends.
Taught (and did) an upper body post fatigue format for my 6am class. Our arms were definitely shaking and feeling it by the end of class.
Legs and shoulders with sprint Tabatas on the spin bike between sets
This week’s workout plan
- Sunday: Chest and back
- Monday: 6am spin class
- Tuesday: Not sure on kickboxing yet, but I’ll be teaching my class
- Wednesday: Rest or something light/low impact
- Thursday: Teaching in the morning
- Friday: Rest or something light/low impact
- Saturday: Early morning lift before my grandfather’s birthday party
New Balance Fresh Foam Giveaway Winners
Thanks so much for everyone who entered my New Balance Fresh Foam sneaker giveaway. I was very excited for the opportunity to review such an awesome pair of sneaks.
- The winner of the women’s pair of sneakers is Jackie M. Jackie’s winning comment said, “I own one pair of gym shoes and would love to win the women’s pair because mine are getting worn out from all my gym adventures!
- The winner of the men’s pair of sneakers is Bert. Bert’s extra entry of following me on Twitter won him his sneaks!
Congratulations Jackie and Bert! Please email me at email@example.com to claim your prizes.
That’s it from me today!
I said the same thing as Jen to a fellow 6am-er after that work out! Definitely felt it on Friday too!