Hope everyone had a fun weekend!
Just checking in quickly with my weekly workout posts. Too busy with the move to have anything else of substance for you guys right now. Back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow!
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Spin class with Christina at Recycle Studio
- Monday: Perfect Lines & Kix with Christina at CBC
- Tuesday: Two A Day Tuesday! Kix with Liz, then taught Workout B from Best Body Bootcamp in Circuit Class
- Wednesday: Spin class, sat in on an instructor audition at the Y
- Thursday: Taught Workout C from Best Body Bootcamp in Circuit Class
- Friday: 10-7-10 Cardio Intervals from Best Body Bootcamp on the elliptical
- Saturday: Moving!
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Taught spin class at the Y
- Monday: Trying to make it in time for Ashley’s Cutz class tonight
- Tuesday: Kickboxing with Liz, then Monique is auditioning at the Y and teaching my Circuit Class! I know she’ll kick my bum.
- Wednesday: TBD
- Thursday: Teaching a bootcamp workout in Circuit
- Friday: Nothing! It’s my bday and I’m taking the day off 🙂
- Saturday: TBD
What’s your fitness plan looking like this week!?
Have a great day!
WOOHOO!! I am excited to be back at the Y and to kick your butt… hopefully:)
Hope you’re still enjoying the workouts…and that your classes are too. 🙂
Yes, very much so! It’s been hard to get every workout in over the last two weeks from the plan, mainly because I’ve been moving and auditioning new instructors at the gym… but I’m doing my best to keep it creative! And you bet I have them all saved to try out the ones I didn’t get to do for another time. PS. LOVING the drop sets this phase 🙂