I am all sorts of messed up with what day it is today. Did anyone else have Monday off for Veteran’s Day? I am so glad I had the extra day to relax after the Boston Mania convention, run errands, organize the apartment, get some things together for the week, and spend time with Tim since we hadn’t seen each other literally since last Tuesday.
Last week was a pretty stellar workout week, which I was happy about since the week before… ehh, not so much. Although Mania had lots to do with it!!
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: 40 Minute Elliptical Increase Challenge + 10 Minute Ab Circuit
- Tuesday: Took Liz’s Kickboxing class + Taught the ladder circuits from Best Body Bootcamp in my Circuit Training class
- Wednesday: Did one of the interval workouts on the elliptical + 10 Minute Ab Circuit
- Thursday: Off
- Friday: Mania! Piloxing + Tabata Bootcamp + Bosu HIIT Extreme + Booty Camp
- Saturday: Mania! Turbo Kick + Hip Hop Hustle + SMRT Core Max + Dynamax Bootcamp
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Mania! Horizontal Conditioning
- Monday: Off to give my body a break
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Liz’s Kickboxing + Teaching a Best Body Bootcamp workout in Circuit Training
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Another Best Body Bootcamp workout in Circuit Training
- Friday: Cardio BBB workout, or I’m considering a yoga class
- Saturday: TBD
Would love to hear how your workout weeks went last week and what’s in store for this one!
PS. Something to read in your spare time… this article, written by my incredibly talented and strong friend from college. It’s on her experience losing a parent to suicide, and a very powerful and emotional read. I urge you all to take a look.