Sorry for last night’s rambling that turned pretty heavy by the end of the post.
Also, I’m sorry for the delay in posting my weekly Monday motivation.
Here you go, a day late:
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: 2 hours of Zumba at the Zumbathon
- Monday: Took Ashley’s Cardio Cutz class
- Tuesday: Took Liz’s Kickboxing, then taught the Best Body Bootcamp Upper Body Tabata workout in my Interval class
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Taught my Interval class (did across the floor stuff! Hadn’t done that in a long time)
- Friday: Off
- Saturday: Took Monique’s Dynamax Bootcamp class! Was awesome.
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Taught 20/20/20
- Monday: Off
- Tuesday: Taking Liz’s Kickboxing, then teaching my Interval. Come tonight, it’s my holiday playlist and we won’t have class for two weeks because of Christmas and New Year’s… aka I need to kick your butts! If you have requests for moves, let me know… I haven’t decided what to teach yet.
- Wednesday: Off or TBD
- Thursday: Teaching Sculpt
- Friday: Off or TBD
- Saturday: Morning workout TBD
This week’s schedule is a little different than usual because I have to play catch up from last week and finish my Christmas shopping. I took an off night last night since Tim’s friend Sam was in town visiting, and my second off day this week will either be Wednesday or Friday. We’ll see. It’s a tough week to get all the exercise that I want to do in since it’s so close to the holidays. I’ll be happy to get in some more express-like workouts just to do something!
Anyone else struggling with time management this week? How do you make time for exercise during the last-minute holiday rush?
Off to tackle my day.