The past few days have been a complete whirlwind. Between the health fair all day at work on Thursday and three days of fitness workshops, I’ve been running around like a mad woman. I’m so sore, and so tired, but feeling like I always do after spending time in my happy place. I can’t wait to share some of the things I learned with you guys!
For today though, all I have is my Weekly Workouts check in. I’ll be back in full swing tomorrow. Enjoy!
Last Week’s Workouts
Ashley’s 20/20/20 class in the morning
Two mile outdoor run, followed by 20 minutes of core work and lots of stretching in my apartment
One hour of kickboxing, then taught Interval Training. We did three different segments: one for upper body, one for lower body, and one for core. Each “segment” consisted of eight exercises done for 60 seconds each. In between segments we did a three-minute cardio blast.
Taught my 6am class with five pairs of exercises. Each pair consisted of one strength move (10 reps) and one cardio blast (20 seconds). We did these two moves for four rounds total before moving to the next pair. I finished class with some random lower body and core work.
Boston Mania Day! The workshops I took on Friday were Kettlebells, RIPPED, Sports Conditioning Goes Group, Best of Bootcamp, and Myofascial Compression Techniques.
More classes at Boston Mania. The non-lecture classes I chose were MMA Fighter Fit, H.I.I.T the Step, and BodyCombat.
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Last workshops at Mania! Core Amour, Cardio Cuts and Core, and Muscle Mashup
- Monday: Rest day or something very low impact like walking or light steady cardio. My muscles are MUSH after so many workshops this weekend.
- Tuesday: Kickboxing and teaching my class
- Wednesday: Cardio and core workout TBD
- Thursday: Teaching my morning class
- Friday: Probably a rest day
- Saturday: Morning workout TBD
When’s the last time you spent all day on your feet? What was your best workout last week? Anyone trying anything new this week?
Hope your week is off to a great start.